OUR CLASS FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- A beautifully kept two-story building
- Adequate room for parking vehicles
- Very comfortable training rooms
- A computer lab for academic learning
- Change rooms with lockers for each student
- A school uniform
- Training exercise booklets
- Government authorized certificates
- World-class professional instructors
- Free Wifi
- Family lounge area
METHOD OF EDUCATION & SKILLS
Hands-on training is given priority at about 70% of our course load. The other 30% accounts for book learning and theory.
Our programs prepare students to compete with other professionals in the Spa industry. If you desire to be a highly skilled massage therapist, BSSA can help you realize this dream.